Questions

How do I get lunch counts?
Scenario: How do I get lunch counts for the day? What report do I run for lunch counts? Solution: Go to Administrator Reports > Attendance list...
Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 1:38 PM
How do I have tardies add up to an absence?
Scenario: 1. How do I have tardies add up to an absence? Solution: Add absent value to tardy. 1. Go to the Settings tab. 2. Select the Daily Att...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:19 AM
How do I run a custom attendance report?
Scenario: How do I run a custom attendance report? I need an attendance report with date ranges. Solution: Click Administrator Reports. ...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:12 AM
How do I change the attendance settings?
Scenario: How do I change the attendance settings? How do I add Absent value? How do I change the attendance fields? Solution: Follow steps below. ...
Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 1:57 PM
How do I correct attendance for a previous date?
Scenario: How do I correct attendance for a previous date? How do I change an attendance error? How do I change an absent to present? Solution: Foll...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:15 AM
How do I update attendance for a student who came in late?
Scenario: 1. As an administrator, you may have a student come in late to school and you will need to update the attendance for that student. Solution:...
Fri, May 12, 2017 at 9:57 AM
How do I get an attendance history for a student?
Scenario: 1. A student is leaving the school and you need to print a report for him or her. Solution: You can run the Custom Attendance Report. 1. C...
Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:06 AM
I just added a new student to the attendance class and he or she is not showing, what am I doing wrong?
Scenario: I just added a new student to the attendance class and he or she is not showing, what am I doing wrong? Solution: 1. Click the Attendance...
Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 1:54 PM
Why did attendance just default to populate classes?
Scenario: Why did attendance just default to populate classes? Solution: You will need to change the class type to School Attendance. 1.Click on t...
Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:55 PM
Why can't I take attendance as a Teacher?
Scenario: Why can't I take attendance as a Teacher? Solution: 1. The attendance class could be concluded. Check with your administrator. 2. T...
Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 9:48 AM