Questions

How do I prevent parents from seeing past assignments and the unofficial transcript?
Possible Scenario(s):  1. I don't want parents seeing past assignments and unofficial transcripts. 2. How can I restrict parents from viewing grades ...
Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 11:07 AM
What is the difference between weighted GPA and unweighted?
Possible Scenario(s):  1. What's the advantage of having a weighted and unweighted GPA scale? 2. How can I find out more information about weighted a...
Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 12:50 PM
How do I enter grades onto a transcript?
Scenario: How do I enter grades onto a transcript? How do I add grades manually to transcripts? Solution: Follow steps below. Transcript data...
Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 8:46 AM
Our transcript is not showing a grade level, how do we fix that?
Scenario: Our transcript is not showing a grade level, how do we fix that? How do I only show middle school on the transcript? Solution: Follow steps...
Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 9:29 AM
How do I remove the "In-Progress" on the transcript ?
Scenario: How do I remove the "In-Progress" on the transcript ? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. Click on the transcript tab. 2. Click ...
Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 10:18 AM
The transcript is not fitting on the page, how do I fix?
Possible Scenario: 1. The transcript is not fitting on the page, how do I fix? 2. My transcript is on two pages. How do I fix? 3. Transcript extends to a...
Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 3:02 PM
How do I change the address on the transcript?
Scenario: 1. Our school changed locations and need to update the transcript. 2. How do I add or change my School Code? Solution: Change the School Pr...
Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 9:13 AM
Can the transcript be printed on two pages?
Scenario: 1. Some student have multiple terms on their transcript, how can I print on two pages? Solution: Currently the transcript can only be printe...
Wed, May 17, 2017 at 1:18 PM
Can I change the transcript format?
Scenario: Can I change the transcript format? Solution: 1. Click on the Transcript tab. 2. Click on Transcript options. 3. Click on Manage Report...
Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 9:20 AM
How do I change a class name on the transcripts?
Scenario: How do I change a class name on the transcripts? How do I change the units/credits on a class in transcripts? How do I change the Grade Scale o...
Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:10 AM