Questions

How do I change the effort tab's categories?
Scenario: How do I change the effort tab's categories? Where can I change the effort description? Solution: 1. Click on the Settings tab. 2....
Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:34 PM
How do I reset a password? How do I unlock an account?
Possible Scenario(s):  1. How do I help parents or students reset their passwords? 2. The staff can't log in. 3. I've got teachers who've ...
Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 1:09 PM
How do I lock out all parents and students?
Scenario: How do I lock out all parents and students? Solution: 1. Navigate to the Settings tab. 2. Click on the Parent sub tab. 3. Check the c...
Tue, May 16, 2017 at 10:43 AM
Can we prevent grades that are over 100%?
Scenario: 1. Your school is filled with high achieving students and you need to limit the grades on the report card to 100%. Solution: Enable this set...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:56 AM
How can parents see their grades from past terms?
Scenario: 1. I need to allow parents to see grades from past terms. Solution:  You can activate that setting in the settings tab. 
Wed, May 17, 2017 at 4:51 PM
How do I get a Gradelink logo button for our Website?
Scenario: How do I get a Gradelink logo button for our Website? Solution: Send an email to service@gradelink.com and request a Gradelink logo button.
Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:46 PM
How to limit/increase the number of characters for Term Comments?
Possible Scenario: 1.  The teacher comments is too long.  How can I limit the number of characters? 2.  I don't have enough space to write under Term...
Wed, May 2, 2018 at 4:47 PM