Classes

How to add a teacher to a class?
Scenario: How to add a teacher to a class? How do I change a teacher for a class? Solution: 1. Click on the classes tab. 2. Click on the box with...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 3:58 PM
Adding New Teachers in Place of Previous Teachers
In this example, Ernest Hemingway has won the lotto and is now retiring. Thomas Jefferson is the new teacher who will be taking over for Mr. Hemingw...
Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 1:13 PM
Creating a Sports Class
Creating the class.  Create a class as usual from the Classes tab Set the Class Type to Sport Click Save changes Populate the class with students ...
Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 10:43 AM
How do I hide a class?
Scenario: How do I hide a class? How do I get a class to not show up on the report card? How do I keep classes from appearing on report cards? Soluti...
Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:10 PM
Secondary Teachers
To allow multiple teachers to have access to the same classes, they can be added as Secondary Teachers. As an Administrator, navigate to the Classes  tab ...
Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 4:43 AM
How to Setup Single Teacher Term Comments Class
Click the Classes Tab In the Class Title enter the name of the class such as “Comments”. We recommend appending the grade level (ex. "Comments ...
Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 3:50 AM
How do I change the credit of a class?
Scenario: 1. You need to change the credit of a class in Gradelink. Solution: You can edit Credits/ Units in the Classes tab.  1. Click on the C...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:06 PM
How do I re-name a class?
Scenario: How do I re-name a class? Solution: 1. Click on the Classes tab. 2. Click on the class. 3. Make the change. 4. Save Note: You migh...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:06 PM
How do I add an attendance class?
Scenario: How do I add an attendance class? Solution: 1. Fill in the Class Title,Report Title, and add Teacher. 2. Select School Attendance as t...
Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 3:53 AM
How can an admin view teacher comments?
Possible Scenario: 1.  Do I need to login as the teacher to see teacher comments? 2. Is there an easy way to view teacher comments as an admin? 3. How ca...
Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 9:06 AM