Concluding a Class

Concluding Classes Overview
In Gradelink, concluding a class refers to the act of finalizing grades, attendance, and other data that may have been entered for a class. In most cas...
Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 12:27 PM
Concluding an Individual Class as a Teacher
The most common method for concluding a class is to have Teachers conclude their classes themselves.  This method allows Administrators to know whether or n...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:01 PM
Concluding an Individual Class as an Administrator
As an Administrator, you can conclude classes on an individual basis by first navigating to the Classes tab on the left sidebar. Select your desired clas...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:01 PM
Concluding All Classes in a Term as an Administrator
As an Administrator, you also have the option to conclude every class in a term at once.  First, click the Terms tab on the left sidebar. Navigate to your...
Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 1:34 PM
Concluding an Individual Student as a Teacher
Teachers can also conclude a student individually if the option is enabled by an Administrator (contact Gradelink support for assistance).  This action wi...
Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 2:07 PM
How do I un-conclude a class?
Possible Scenario: 1. A teacher needs to change a grade for a student. How do I allow him or her to do this?  2. We accidentally concluded a class, how do...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 3:52 PM
Am I able to individually conclude a student?
Scenario: Am I able to individually conclude a student? Solution: Teachers can also conclude a student individually if the option is enabled by an ...
Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 11:54 AM