How to take Attendance

How to Take Attendance
Select the Attendance tab from the left sidebar. Select an attendance class from the dropdown menu at the top. Click the “Add Attendance...
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:42 AM
Add Attendance for all of "My Students" this Period
If a teacher teaches multiple classes within the same period, they can take attendance for all classes that meet in that period.  For example: If a math...
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM
Add Attendance for New Students
If a student is added to an attendance roster after attendance has been taken for the day, you can Add Attendance for New Students in the bottom right to ad...
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM
Add/Edit Attendance for a Previous Date
If you recently added a new student to Gradelink but forgot to mark their attendance for the first few days, you can go back and add their attendance. The s...
Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 4:51 PM
How do I correct attendance for a previous date?
Scenario: How do I correct attendance for a previous date? How do I change an attendance error? How do I change an absent to present? Solution: Foll...
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:28 AM
How do I update attendance for a student who came in late?
Scenario: 1. As an administrator, you may have a student come in late to school and you will need to update the attendance for that student. Solution:...
How to Switch Attendance Sheets Mid Term
You won’t be able to remove a student from an attendance sheet if they already have records entered in. It’s a security feature so that data won’t be lost...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 8:49 AM
I just added a new student to the attendance class and he or she is not showing, what am I doing wrong?
Scenario: I just added a new student to the attendance class and he or she is not showing, what am I doing wrong? Solution: 1. Click the Attendance...
Why did attendance just default to populate classes?
Scenario: Why did attendance just default to populate classes? Solution: You will need to change the class type to School Attendance. 1.Click on t...
Why can't I take attendance as a Teacher?
Scenario: Why can't I take attendance as a Teacher? Solution: 1. The attendance class could be concluded. Check with your administrator. 2. Th...
Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 9:48 AM