Customizing the Transcript

Transcript Report Profiles
Report profiles allow the school to save different settings and easily switch between them.  Most schools have only one profile, and it usually contains the...
Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:44 PM
Customize Transcript Display Options
The display options do not change the contents of the transcript, but rather how that content is presented. 1. Click the Transcript tab, then click on t...
Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 2:46 PM
Class Rank
Scenario: 1. Can we include a class rank on student transcripts? 2. How does Gradelink calculate class rank? Solution: Gradelink gives Administrator...
Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 2:20 PM
Grade Level Filter
Scenario: 1. Our transcript is not showing a grade level, how do we fix that? 2. How do I only show middle school on the transcript? 3. Is there a way to...
Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 12:28 PM
Graduation Date
Scenario: 1. How do I include a graduation date on the transcript? Solution: The Transcript will automatically display a graduation date if one has b...
Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 12:15 PM
Graduation Requirements on the Transcript
Possible Scenario: 1. Can I include graduation requirements on the Transcript? Solution: Gradelink allows administrators to include Graduation Require...
Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 10:07 AM
Tests and Awards on the Transcript
Possible Scenario: 1. How do I add SAT and ACT scores to the Transcript? 2. How do I remove tests and awards from the Transcript? Solution: Tests and...
Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 4:05 PM
Can I remove the text "In-Progress" without removing grades?
Scenario: 1. Is there a way to remove the text "In-Progress" on the transcript without removing grades? Solution: By default, transcripts do...
Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 11:30 AM
Government Issued IDs on the Transcript
Scenario: 1. Is there a way to show Government IDs on the transcript in addition to regular Student IDs? Solution: Gradelink allows Administrators to re...
Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 2:34 PM
How do I change the school's address on the transcript?
Scenario: 1. Our school has changed locations and we'd like to update the transcript. 2. How do I add or change our School Code and Address? Solut...
Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 12:35 PM