1. How do I change a final grade on the transcripts?
2. How do I edit a student's grade on the transcripts?
3. Can I override a teacher's final grade? How?
4. Can I update a student's final grade on Transcripts only?
Normally, grades calculated on the gradesheet are automatically recorded on the transcript whenever the class they belong to is concluded. However, Gradelink gives Administrators the ability to edit the transcript directly and override grades for concluded classes.
To get started:
- Go to the Transcripts tab
- Click Edit Grades at the top of the page
To edit the grade for a concluded class, you must first select the Term, Student, and Class that the grade belongs to.
Then, you'll be able to make adjustments to the grade. When you're all done, click Save Changes to complete the process.
Note: While you can override the grade that was calculated through the gradesheet, the original grade is not erased. If a Teacher or Administrator ever re-concludes the class, the altered grade will be replaced with the grade calculated through the gradesheet.