Report profiles allow the school to save different settings and easily switch between them. Most schools have only one profile, and it usually contains their watermark.
Why would you want to use a report profile?
Because it provides more control over the look of transcripts. You can also create multiple transcripts so that you can save settings. For example, you may want to create a separate report profile called something like ‘Hide **In Progress text’ to make it easy to turn it on and off.
To add or edit a report profile:
Click the Transcripts tab then click Transcript Options in
the top right
Click Manage Report Profile
Select a profile name from
the top right. The default profile is called, “General”.
- Change the value of any of the settings by clicking the Edit button.
- Be sure to click on the corresponding Save button to save the changes.
To select a different report profile:
Click the Transcript tab then the Transcript Options button
- Click on the drop-down list next to "Report Profile: Select a different report profile and click on the Save Changes button at the lower left.
How to hide the grade level from the transcript.
- Click the Transcript tab then the Transcript Options button
- Click on the Manage Report Profiles button
- Select a profile to edit in the upper right.
- Click on the Edit button to the right of “Hide grade level from transcript” and enter “yes” using lower case letters.
- Click on the Save button to the right of the Edit button.