Students with “Approved” applications can be imported to the Students tab.
To Import a student:
1. Click the EnrollMe tab on the left bar and select any student from the student’s list.
2. Make sure that the form status is set to “Approved”.
3. Click the Import sub-tab at the top of the page.
If you have already created an Import Plan, you can simply click Run Import to import the student.
If you haven't created an Import Plan, follow these steps:
4. Click the Create Import button.
5. Click the Run Import button.
If you prefer to import multiple students at once, you can perform a batch import of EnrollMe records.
Note: In order to prevent student grade levels from increasing twice, importing will not change grade levels of existing students in the Students tab. This allows schools to use the promote feature without worrying about whether a student’s EnrollMe application has already changed their grade level