Students with “Approved” forms can be imported to the Students tab with the status of either,”Re-enrolled” or “Newly enrolled”.
To Import a student:
1. Click the EnrollMe tab on the left bar and select any student from the student’s list.
2. Make sure that their status is set to “Approved”!
3. Click the Import sub-tab at the top of the page.
4. Click the Create Import button. When accepting re-enrollments, this will allow you to see what parts of the student’s information are being updates.
5. Click the Run Import Now button.
Prefer to import all records at once? You can perform a batch import of EnrollMe records.