An application cannot be changed once it has been submitted. If you or a parent would like to change any of the information on the application, you will need to change the status of the form from Submitted to Started.
1. Select the EnrollMe tab on the left sidebar.
2. Select the student application that you need to make edits in (a selected application will be highlighted in yellow).
3. Change the Form Status from its current status to Started under the Workflow sub-tab.
4. Click the Online Forms sub-tab at the top of the page.
5. Make sure the checkbox at the top of the page which reads This form has not been completed and submitted online, you may click here to enter it manually is checked.
6. Navigate to the page in the application that needs to be edited by clicking the Continue button at the bottom right hand side of the page until you get to the correct page.
7. Once you have made the changes, click the Continue button at the bottom of the page to save the change to that part of the application.
8. Once you are done making any changes, click the Workflow tab at the top of the page
9. Change the Form Status back to Submitted.
Notes on Making Changes to An Application
If you are not making the changes yourself, you will need to notify the parent that their form is ready to be edited, as they will not be notified automatically.
If the parent is making changes to the application, they will need to re-submit their application. Please also keep in mind that if the form status was previously set to Approved, you will have to re-approve the application.
If you make changes to an application that has already been imported, those changes will not automatically take effect. Instead, you will have to re-import the application.