Managing Applications

Workflow Overview
The Workflow is where Administrators manage EnrollMe applications. When an application is started, it will appear in the Workflow. There, Administrator...
Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 12:21 PM
Contract Overview
The Contract is a heavily customizable form designed to compile all of the information submitted from a specific student's application into a sing...
Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:27 AM
Online Forms Overview
The Online Forms page allows Administrators and other Staff to view or edit the information recorded in an application. For example, if a Parent sub...
Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 12:43 PM
Manually Adding Applications
To Manually enter or add a New Application: Click on "EnrollMe" and then on "Add New". Here specify the enrollment record to add, and...
Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 11:04 AM
Deleting Applications
How do I delete an enrollment form? Select your desired form and change the form status to “Started”. Click Online Forms and check the box labeled &q...
Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 11:03 AM
Changing Form Status
Scenario: How do I change an EnrollMe form status? How do I change the status to started? Solution: 1. Click on the Enrollme tab. 2. Click on the...
Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 10:56 AM
Changing Form Session
What if a student's enrollment form is submitted in an incorrect academic session (i.e., a 2015-2016 application if submitted as opposed to a 2016-2...
Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 12:01 PM