Managing Applications

Workflow Overview
When an application is started, it will appear in the Workflow. There, Administrators will be able to monitor the progress of the application and, afte...
Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 3:49 PM
Contract Overview
The Contract is a customizable form designed to compile all of the information submitted from a specific student's application into a single place...
Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 11:30 AM
Online Forms Overview
The Online Forms page allows Administrators and other Staff to view or edit the information recorded in an application. For example, if a Parent sub...
Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 11:18 AM
Manually Adding Applications
To Manually enter or add a New Application: In the "EnrollMe" tab, click on "Add New". Specify the enrollment record to add, and choo...
Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 11:25 AM
Deleting Applications
How do I delete an enrollment form? 1. Select your desired form and change the form status to “Started”. 2. Click Online Forms and check the box l...
Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 11:29 AM
Accessing Previously Submitted Applications
Enrollment forms submitted through EnrollMe are saved indefinitely. Administrators can view previously submitted enrollment forms from the EnrollMe tab or...
Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 11:14 AM
Changing Form Status
Scenario: How do I change an EnrollMe form status? How do I change the status to started? Solution: 1. Click on the Enrollme tab. 2. Click on the...
Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 11:35 AM
Changing Form Session
Scenario: What if a student's enrollment form is submitted for the wrong academic session (i.e., an application for the 2019-2020 school year is accid...
Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 11:36 AM