Sometimes a parent of a current student accidentally fills out and submits the New Enrollment form instead of the Re-Enrollment form. Importing a new enrollment as a re-enrollment will merge the EnrollMe data with the pre-existing data on the Students tab, and will change the student’s status found on the Students tab from “Active” to “Re-enrollment”.
1. Click the EnrollMe tab on the left sidebar.
2. Select the student application that you want to import as a re-enrollment (a selected application will be highlighted in yellow).
3. On the Workflow sub-tab at the top of the page, make sure the form status is set to Approved, then select the correct student from the Link to Student (Import as reenrollment) drop-down menu. This tells Gradelink that they are the same student instead of two different students with the same name.
4. Click the Import sub-tab at the top of the page.
5. Click the Create Import button.
6. Click the Run Import button.
Note: Be sure to follow the above steps exactly for this situation! If the “New Enrollment” form that the student/parent filled out is imported, you will have two accounts for the same student, with each possessing a different Student ID.