- Click the Settings tab then click the Daily Attendance Settings button at the bottom.
- Enter a line for “non-school” day or “Holiday” or something similar that you want to use for non-school days.
- Click Submit Changes at the top
- Click Specify Non-School days at the top
- Enter the name of the non-school day(s) such as “Presidents Day” or “Spring Break”
- Choose the attendance code that you previously entered for the non-school day.
- Click Submit Changes
Note: Any mark used in “Specify non-school days” MUST have the “Excluded Attendance” box check or else the attendance calculations will be incorrect.