1. How do we establish eligibility requirements for sports/athletics?
Gradelink allows Schools to set both GPA and Class Grade requirements for students enrolled in Sports classes.
- Go to the Settings tab
- Click on the General sub-tab
- There are two types of eligibility requirements:
- Minimum GPA: Students must earn a GPA equal to or great than this value
- Class letter grade: Students must have no letter grades equal to or lower than the specified grade
- Click Save Changes
Note: You do not have to use both requirements. If you don't want to use one, just leave that field blank.