To publish statements online:
- Click the Students tab then the Admin sub tab
- Click the Settings button
- Check the box to enable online payment
- Family Statements show family statements for students who have a family ID. Students without a family ID receive individual statements
- Individual statements show individual statements for all students even if they have a family ID
What students/parents see:
Statements appear on the student/parent login under the Billing tab. Students/parents can view statements from the last two billing periods plus a year end summary for each session.
Sessions are what schools use to segment their records by academic year and, if desired, by divisions within their organization. In both use cases, sessions can overlap which is why it is important to be able to present statements from any and all sessions… For example, a family might be paying tuition for the 2013-2014 school year and also have charges for registration for the 2014-2015 school year. These two charges would appear on separate statements pertaining to the appropriate academic year.
You can disable all statements from a session from appearing on the student/parent login.
- Click the Financial tab then the Admin sub tab
- Click the Tab button
- Select a session the check the option to hide online statements.
What causes individual statements to appear online?
Statements appear online when you close a billing period. Opening a closed billing period will hide the statements from appearing online.
If you plan to do anything out of the ordinary, such as opening a closed billing period or close a billing period late, you can Use the message box to communicate this with students/parents and avoid confusion.
Tax ID Number
The Tax ID number appears at the bottom of printed statements.