Calendar is a great communication tool for administrators, teachers, parents, and students. It’s flexible, available from anywhere in Gradelink, and helps your school stay on top of communication. Watch the video to learn more about this great new feature.
Now you can schedule repeating events with highly detailed specificity on the Gradelink Calendar.
- Click on the Calendar icon at the top, just right of center
- Select on which Calendar type you would like to work
- Separate calendars that can be viewed by specific people.
- Public calendar that can be embedded and synchronized on your school webpage.
- Color coding of event types.
- Automated events that correspond to non-school days, assignment due dates, and birthdays.
- Repetition options for events.