1. As a Teacher how do I make a discipline entry?
2. How do I record discipline incidents as a Teacher?
Teachers that have been granted access to Counseling/Discipline tools can create new entries using a simple process:
- Go to the Gradesheet tab.
- Make sure you have the correct class selected.
- Click on the name of the student for whom you are entering the Discipline Incident.
This will take you to the student's profile. From here:
- Click on the Discipline sub-tab.
- Click Add New Incident.
Before you can submit the Incident Report, you must include an Incident Type and the Location where the incident occurred. However, feel free to fill out the other fields as appropriate.
Click Save to complete the process.
Note: Not all schools give their teachers access to discipline tools. If you don't see the Discipline sub-tab on the student profile, the most likely reason is that it has been disabled by your school's administrators.