What are Numbered Comments for?
Numbered Comments provide a method for teachers to indicate additional information about a student's effort or traits or anything else which may or may not be reflected in the grade.
- They do not affect grades of GPA
- They can appear on the report card and progress report but not the Transcript
- They do not appear on the student/parent interface
- They cannot be averaged for a year average grade
- Only full administrators can enable and customize these settings
- Once enabled, the teacher can use them at any time
- They are either enabled for all classes or no classes
- The administration is able to customize up to 30 unique comment codes