Effort provides a method for teachers to indicate additional information about a student’s effort, conduct, traits or anything else which may or may not be reflected in the grade.
- It does not affect Grades or GPA
- It can appear on the report card and progress report but not the Transcript
- It does not appear on the student/parent interface
- It cannot be averaged for a year average grade
- Only staff with Principal access can enable and customize the settings
- Once enabled, the teacher can use them at any time
- It is either enabled for all classes or no classes
Customize Effort Settings
- Click the Settings tab
- Click the Class Category button.
- Click Save