If your school uses Gradelink’s Financial area to manage billing you can use the Aging Report to list unpaid or outstanding invoices/bills or credit balances.
From the Financial Tab, click on View/Export sub-tab. Then click the Aging Report button.
(1) - Start by selecting the correct billing session (generally school year) from the drop-down menu on the left
(2) - Then, choose the intervals for which you'd like to run the report. By default, the available option will be 30-day intervals but the Custom Periods option allows you to specify your own, custom intervals
(3) - Once you've selected your time interval, you'll need to select a report format; Student and Student+Category sort the report by individual students, while Family and Family+Category sort the report by families.
(4) - Each column can be sorted by clicking the (Down Caret Menu Button) icon next to the header, and choosing an option from the drop down. Columns include Student #, Grade level, Student Name, Total Accounts Receivable, Credit (if any), Current total balance, and overdue balances bracketed in 30 day increments. Columns can also be filtered by typing into the blank field under the header, and multiple columns can be filtered simultaneously.
The sum total for any entries displayed is shown at the bottom of the report.
(5) - Clicking the Menu button at the top right corner of the report will display a drop-down menu of options for exporting to Excel (CSV), as well as hiding or showing additional columns of info.
Column width can be changed by dragging the vertical grid line in or out, similar to Excel, allowing more detail to show
Clicking the Column header title directly causes it to toggle sorting in ascending or descending order.