1. The current school year is finished and over with, how can I start the next school year?
2. How can I change the Senior class status to Alumni?
|Promoting students is the process of moving them up from one grade level to the next. Inactivating students who have recently graduated will not delete or “lock” their accounts, and all of their data will still be easily retrievable. You can promote current students and inactive graduated students at the end of the academic year.|
- Click the Students tab on the left sidebar.
- Navigate to the Admin tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Promote button. You will see the page shown above.
- Select the Promote Students button. If any students are being held back, you’ll have to manually go to their individual page and make the amendment. Students should not be promoted until the academic year has been fully completed.
- Select the Inactivate Graduated Students button, then select the grade level that graduated from your school; i.e., if your highest grade is 12th, then you should select “13th” as your option.Click the Inactive Students button. By default, this will mark any graduating students as “Alumni”. You can manually edit these students through their individual profiles by adjusting their Status.
Note: Promoting students will also convert all students with statuses of “New Enrollment” or “Reenrollment” to “Active”. |