1. Why is Attendance not appearing on the Report Card?
There are several reasons why Attendance might not appear on the report card:
- No attendance has been entered
- The classes containing attendance have been hidden
- The classes containing attendance have not been concluded
- The setting Show School Attendance has not been enabled in the report card options menu
You can determine if a class has been hidden by going to the Classes tab:
Additionally, concluded classes will appear in purple with two asterisks (*) at the start of their name:
If the above steps do not resolve the issue then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.