1. How do I get a print out of students with allergies?
2. How do I get a list of health conditions for my students?
3. How do I run a report for who can have Tylenol?
The quickest and easiest way to generate a report of which students have allergies is to run the Medical History report in the View/Export section of the Students tab.
To run the Medical History report:
- Click on the Students tab.
- Click on the View/Export sub-tab.
- Click on Medical History.
- Click on the "Health Condition" box and select "Allergies" from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click Apply.
This report can be exported as an Excel spreadsheet by clicking on the green X icon in the top right corner.