1. Can we show our school calendar on the School News page?
2. I want parents to see our calendar when they log in to Gradelink. How should I do it?
Gradelink automatically generates an HTML embed code that allows you to embed the Public Calendar in a School News page, a Teacher page, or even directly in your school's website.
To get started:
- Go to the Settings tab
- Select the sub-tab Calendar at the top of the page
- Copy all of the text in the box labeled "Public Calendar"
Once you've copied to embed code, all you need to do is insert it into the appropriate page. In this example, we'll be embedding the Public Calendar into a School News page.
- Go to Communicate tab
- Select the School News sub-tab at the top of the page
- Click the Edit button in the top right corner
- Click New Post
- Enter a Title
- Click Source in the top right corner
- Paste the embed code at the very bottom of the text field that appears
- Click Source again
- Click Save