Demographics

Student Accounts Overview
Wed, May 1, 2019 at 12:38 PM
Creating a New Student
Possible Scenario: 1. How do I add a new student? 2. How do I create a new student account? Solution: Creating a new Student in Gradelink is simple...
Wed, May 1, 2019 at 12:10 PM
Deleting a Student
Generally speaking, Gradelink DOES NOT recommend deleting students. The reason Gradelink does not recommend deleting students is that once you delete a stu...
Thu, May 2, 2019 at 8:59 AM
Withdrawing a Student
If a student withdraws from your school, you should mark them as Inactive. To mark a student as Inactive: Click the Students tab Select a student Cha...
Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:22 AM
How do I merge two of the same students into one?
Possible scenario:  1. A student has two accounts created for him or her. They need to be merged into one so that they only have one account. Solution:...
Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 1:08 PM
How do you change a student's name?
Scenario: How do you change a student's name? Solution: 1. Click on the students tab. 2. Make change to students name. 3. Click save at bott...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:30 AM
How do I change a students grade level?
Scenario: How do I change a students grade level? Solution: 1. Click on the Students tab. 2. Click on the student that needs the grade level chang...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:10 PM
Adding Files
Click the Students tab. Select a student. Click the Files button on the top right. Click Add New under the appropriate section and choose ...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:29 AM
Add Student Photos
To upload Student Photos:  1. Click the thumbnail image or the “Add” link and choose an image saved on your computer or a CD/DVD.  2. The “Del” link...
Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 3:44 PM
Customize Place of Worship Options
Click the Students tab. Then the Admin sub tab. Click the Coding button. Select the number listed  (7. Student – Place of Worship). Enter a ne...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:29 AM