Students

Add a New Student
Click the Students tab. Click on "Add New". Enter at least the Student’s First name, Last name and Grade level. Click “Save”. G...
Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 2:52 PM
Adding Files
Click the Students tab. Select a student. Click the Files button on the top right. Click Add New under the appropriate section and choose ...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:29 AM
How do I merge two of the same students into one?
Possible scenario:  1. A student has two accounts created for him or her. They need to be merged into one so that they only have one account. Solution:...
Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 1:08 PM
Add Student Photos
To upload Student Photos:  1. Click the thumbnail image or the “Add” link and choose an image saved on your computer or a CD/DVD.  2. The “Del” link...
Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 3:44 PM
Customize Place of Worship Options
Click the Students tab. Then the Admin sub tab. Click the Coding button. Select the number listed  (7. Student – Place of Worship). Enter a ne...
File Types
There are 3 categories of files: Student Photos: Pictures uploaded here will display in the Photo/Picture section of the student's demographics ...
How do I reset a password? How do I unlock an account?
Possible Scenario(s):  1. How do I help parents or students reset their passwords? 2. The staff can't log in. 3. I've got teachers who've ...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 3:10 PM
Alternative Student Testing ID
Schools can add state Standardized Testing Service ID to the Demographics page. 1. Go to the Students tab. 2. Select a student and click the...
How to Add Religion Information
Click the Students Tab and select a Student. Click on Documents. Check the Religion Menu and select. Complete the rest of the Religious Informat...
Adding File Tags
Upload a file. Type in the box titled  Add and press Enter. You can use these tags to easily categorize files.