Grade Scales

Adding a Grade Scale
1. Click the Classes tab on the left sidebar. 2. Click on the "gear" button to the right of the Grade Scale drop-down menu. 3. Enter ...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:59 AM
Editing a Grade Scale
1. Click the Classes tab on the left sidebar. 2. Click on the gear button to the right of the Grade Scale drop-down menu. 3. Select the Grade Scale ...
How do I change the grade scale?
Scenario: 1. We need to change the grade scale we have set in Gradelink.  Solution: 1. Go to the Classes tab. 2. Click on the Gear Icon next to ...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:03 PM
Deleting a Grade Scale
1. Click the Classes tab on the left sidebar. 2. Click on the gear icon to the right of the Grade Scale drop-down menu. 3. If the grade scale is attached ...
Customizing Assignment Grade Codes
1. As an Administrator, click the Classes tab on the left sidebar. 2. Navigate to the gear icon to the left of the Grade Scales drop-down menu, and...
How do we view the grade scale we have set?
Scenario: How do we view the grade scale we have set? Where is the Grade Scale located? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. Click on the classes tab...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:00 PM
Alternative Grade Scales
Alternative Grades Alternative Grades can be used instead of standard grades when entering final grades for a class.  Alternative Grades are typically use...
AP/Honors Grade Scales
To accommodate for the different weighting involved in AP/Honors calculations, an Honors Grade Scale is available. The Honors grade scale features an adjus...
How do I set up a pass/fail grade scale?
Scenario: 1. Is there a pass/fail grade option? 2. How do I add a pass/fail class? Solution: 1. Click on the Classes tab on the left sidebar. 2. Cli...
Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 3:42 PM
How do I apply the honors grade scale?
Scenario: 1. I want to use the honors grade scale for my class. Solution: AP/Honors Grade Scales To accommodate for the different weighting inv...
Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 8:44 AM