Parent/Student Settings

Enabling/Disabling Parent Access to "Edit Emails"
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click on the Parent sub tab. Enable or disable the Edit Emails Page. Note: If you set up multiple family accoun...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:34 AM
How do I prevent parents from seeing past assignments and the unofficial transcript?
Possible Scenario(s):  1. I don't want parents seeing past assignments and unofficial transcripts. 2. How can I restrict parents from viewing grades ...
Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:48 PM
Enabling/Disabling Parent Access to View Discipline
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click on the Parent sub tab. Enable or disable the Discipline on the Parent interface. If you enable discip...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:17 PM
Enabling/Disabling Parent Alerts
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click the Parent sub tab. Enable or disable the alerts.
How do I lock out all parents and students?
Scenario: How do I lock out all parents and students? Solution: 1. Navigate to the Settings tab. 2. Click on the Parent sub tab. 3. Check the c...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 3:07 PM
Enable Students/Parents to View Discipline Information
Gradelink offers schools the option to enable parent access to their child’s Discipline entries. Dates, locations, incident information and the resulting ...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:30 AM
Hide Grades, Academic and Attendance Tabs for Select Grade Levels
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click the Parent/Student sub tab. There are three options available: Hide Academic tabs: allows you to hide the Alerts, ...
Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 4:09 PM
Lock All Student/Parent Accounts
Many schools choose to lock all student/parent accounts while report cards are being created or over the summer. This option locks all student/parent accoun...
How can parents see their grades from past terms?
Scenario: 1. I need to allow parents to see grades from past terms. Solution:  You can activate that setting in the settings tab. 
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 3:07 PM
Parent View/Access Settings
Setting Descriptions: Bell Curve graph of assignments: Parents will be able to see a graph of other students' score for the same assignment bu...