Parent/Student Settings

View/Access Settings for Parents and Students
In the Parent/Student section of the Settings tab, Administrators can control what areas of Gradelink parents and students have access to. Let'...
Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 10:48 AM
Enabling/Disabling Parent Alerts
Scenario: 1. How do we enable grade alerts for parents? 2. How do we turn on attendance alerts? 3. How do I enable discipline alerts on the parent interf...
Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 2:25 PM
How do I lock out all parents and students?
Scenario: 1. How do I lock out all parents and students? Solution: Many schools choose to lock student and parent accounts while report cards are bein...
Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 1:54 PM
Hide Academic and Attendance Tabs for Select Grade Levels
Scenario: 1. Is there a way to hide grades for students and parents? 2. Can we turn off the attendance tab on the parent interface? Solution: Gradeli...
Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 12:33 PM
Hide Re-Enrollment tab in Parent Interface
Scenario: 1. Is there a way to hide the Reenrollment tab for certain Parents? Solution: Schools that use EnrollMe may sometimes want to hide the Re-En...
Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 4:45 PM
Show Discipline information on the Parent Interface
Gradelink gives schools the ability to let their parents access Discipline information for their students. Furthermore, Administrators have the ability to ...
Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 12:11 PM
Enable/Disable Discipline Email Alerts
Students, Parents, and Administrators can receive email alerts when Discipline Reports are entered in Gradelink. Full Administrators can access this fea...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:17 PM