Attendance Settings

Configure Perfect Attendance
1. Click the Settings tab then the Daily Attendance Settings button in the bottom right. 2. Check “Excluded Attendance” for all atten...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:12 PM
Class Attendance Settings
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click the Class Atten. Settings at the bottom. 3. Modify any Attendance items if needed.
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:17 PM
How do I utilize Lunch Counts without Financial?
Gradelink can tally and total lunch orders and fees. There are two ways you can tally lunch without utilizing Financial. The first option is a more simple w...
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:20 AM
Customize Class Attendance Settings
Click the Settings tab Click “Class Attn. Settings” in the lower right Adjust the attendance titles and/or abbreviated Report Legend Click...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:12 PM
Attendance Type Settings
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click the General sub tab. Select which attendance options you would like to use. Daily Attendance allows use of...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 2:35 PM
Daily Attendance Settings
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click the Daily Atten. Settings button.  Click the specify non-school days to indicate breaks your scho...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:17 PM
How do I have tardies add up to an absence?
Scenario: 1. How do I have tardies add up to an absence? Solution: Add absent value to tardy. 1. Go to the Settings tab. 2. Select the Daily At...
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:28 AM
Customize Daily Attendance Settings
Click the Settings tab then Daily Attendance Setting button in the lower right. Add or enter a row with the settings you want. Descriptions of ...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:18 AM
How do I change the attendance settings?
Scenario: How do I change the attendance settings? How do I add Absent value? How do I change the attendance fields? Solution: Follow steps below. ...
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:28 AM
Enable Class Attendance
Click the Settings tab then the General sub tab. Check “Use Class Attendance. (Attendance is taken in every class)” then Save Changes.
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:42 PM