Staff

Staff Overview
The Staff tab is a place to list faculty, parent volunteers, board members and community members related to your school.  You can also record their contact ...
Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 11:01 AM
Admin Login as a Teacher
An administrator can log in as any teacher account with the click of a button! Go to the "Staff" tab. Select the teacher's name. Clic...
Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:58 PM
Grades Preview Pane
The "Grades Preview Pane" is located under the staff photo on the right hand side. The area shows all the classes for the Active Term that are ass...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:45 AM
Lock/Unlock Staff Accounts
To lock or unlock a staff account: Go to the "Staff" tab Select the staff member on the left Check or uncheck the box labeled "Lock&...
Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:55 PM
Reset Staff Password
To reset a staff password: Go to the "Staff" tab Select the staff member Highlight their password in the top right and type a new passwor...
Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:57 PM
How do I lock out a teacher? Or deactivate?
Scenario: How do I lock out a teacher? Or deactivate? How do i make a staff member inactive? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. Click on the S...
Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 3:54 PM
Race Settings
Assigning Race Codes  Go to the "Staff" tab Click on a staff member In the "Race" field, select the correct option from the drop ...
Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 12:59 PM
Can I change a staff member's password?
Scenario: 1. I need to change/reset a staff member's password. 2. How can I change a staff member's password? 3. Am I able to change a staff me...
Fri, May 4, 2018 at 9:40 AM
Deactivate a Staff Member
If you are replacing a teacher, we recommend first adding any new teacher accounts and then reassigning the classes to the replacement teacher from the &quo...
Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:57 PM
Can teachers add their personal data?
Scenario: Can teachers add their personal data? Solution: No, this needs to be done by the school administrator from the Staff tab.
Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 11:27 AM