Scenario:

1. How do I change my password?

2. How do I change Gradelink's language?

Solution:

All Gradelink users, whether they are Staff, Students, or Parents, have access to the My Settings page. This page allows you to control two of the most important aspects of your account: the Language that Gradelink displays in, and your Password

To access this page, click on the circular icon at the top of the page and then click on My Settings.

The Language setting allows Gradelink users to control the language in which they view Gradelink . This setting is unique to each account, so you don't need to worry about accidentally making the rest of your school view Gradelink in a different language.

To change the active Language, simply select the language you'd like from the dropdown menu and hit Submit. A window will pop up prompting you to login again, and when the page refreshes the Gradelink interface will appear in the selected language.

Gradelink users can change their Password whenever they wish. Simply enter your current password and then enter the new password, twice. 

If you are going to change your password, it's important to remember that Gradelink has several security requirements; for more information, please click here.