Medical

Medical Overview
Gradelink's robust Medical section is simple to use and comprehensive.  Staff members can document a wide range of student medical conditions, rec...
Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 4:15 AM
Add an Office Visit (Injury Report)
Possible Scenario(s):  1. How do I record a student's visit to the office? 2. How should we record student injuries? Solution: Creating an Inju...
Mon, May 13, 2019 at 1:45 PM
Add a Physical Exam
Ideal for a nurse practitioner to record annual exams. Getting started is simple: From the Students tab, select the student for whom you are ente...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:29 AM
Add a Hearing Exam
Ideal for a nurse practitioner to record annual exams. Getting started is simple: From the Students tab, select the student for whom you are en...
Add a Scoliosis Exam
Ideal for a nurse practitioner to record annual exams. Getting started is simple: From the Students tab, select the student for whom you are entering...
Add a Vision Exam
Ideal for a nurse practitioner to record annual exams. Getting started is simple: From the Students tab, select the student for whom you are ente...
Add and View Immunizations
Possible Scenario(s):  1. How do I record the immunizations a student has received? 2. How should we record student immunizations? Solution: Schools can...
Tue, May 14, 2019 at 8:29 AM
Immune Status
On the Immune Status page, you can document common state-requirements regarding student immunizations. This includes allowing a staff member to digitally si...
Thu, May 16, 2019 at 8:37 AM
Add and View Medications
Possible Scenario(s):  1. How do I record medications that a student is taking? Solution: The medications section allows you to document and monitor ...
Wed, May 15, 2019 at 12:23 PM
Medical History
Medical history is one section of the medical tab in Gradelink. Information can only be viewed or edited by an administrator.  To record a student's...
Wed, May 15, 2019 at 1:54 PM