Creating, Editing, and Deleting Lesson Plans

Creating Lesson Plans
1. Select the Lesson Plans tab. 2. Make sure you are viewing the correct Term. 3. Click on the "+" icon for the appropriate class on the ap...
Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 9:58 AM
Editing Lesson Plans
To edit a Lesson Plan: Click on the Lesson Plans tab. Make sure that you are viewing the correct Term. Select the Lesson Plan you would like to edit. T...
Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 4:32 PM
Deleting Lesson Plans
To delete a Lesson Plan: Click on the Lesson Plans tab. Make sure that you are viewing the correct Term. Select the Lesson Plan you would like to ...
Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 3:23 PM
How do I add Assignments to a Lesson Plan?
Scenario: How do I add assignments to a Lesson Plan? Solution: Teachers have the ability to attach existing Assignments (created in the Assignments ta...
Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 4:05 PM
How do I add Standards to a Lesson Plan?
Scenario: How do I add standards to a Lesson Plan? Solution: Teachers have the ability to add individual Standards, pulled from the Standards Group as...
Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 1:48 PM
How do I add Attachments to a Lesson Plan?
Scenario: How do I add attachments to a Lesson Plan? Solution: Teachers have the ability to attach a variety of files to their Lesson Plans. To ad...
Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 3:53 PM
Why can't I create Lesson Plans?
Scenario: 1. Why can't I create Lesson Plans? 2. One of my teachers can't see the Lesson Plans tab, what's going on? Solution: Not all Gr...
Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 9:56 AM
Lesson Plan Settings
Gradelink allows teachers to modify the behavior and appearance of their Lesson Plans using a variety of built-in settings. These settings can be accessed u...
Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 2:38 PM