Managing Lesson Plans

How do I copy Lesson Plans to the next term?
Scenario: 1. How do I copy lesson plans to the next term? 2. How do I copy lesson plans to the next year? 3. Can I copy the lesson plans to the next term...
Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 9:54 AM
How do I move a Lesson Plan to a new date?
Scenario: How do I move a lesson plan to a different date? How do I bump a lesson plan? Solution: Gradelink allows Teachers to move lesson plans usin...
Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 12:17 PM
Lesson Plan Collection
The Lesson Plan Collection allows Teachers to create reusable templates to speed up the process of creating lesson plans. Additionally, the Lesson Plan Coll...
Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 10:36 AM
Copying a Lesson Plan
Gradelink gives Teachers the ability to make a copy of an existing Lesson Plan then paste it on another date. To make a copy of a lesson plan: Clic...
Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 11:43 AM
Extending a Lesson Plan
Occasionally, a Teacher may schedule a Lesson Plan for a particular day but won't be able to finish it. Rather than copying on the following day (and mo...
Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 2:59 PM
Repeating a Lesson Plan
Occasionally a Teacher will create a Lesson Plan that they want to periodically reuse; for example, maybe a music teacher wants to schedule practice twice a...
Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 9:45 AM
Sharing Lesson Plans
Gradelink allows Teachers to share their Collection of Lesson Plans with other Teachers. To share your Collection with other Teachers: Select the...
Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 4:30 PM