1. Our next term has started and there are no classes available. How do I copy the classes over?
2. How do I transfer the classes to the next term?
3. How do I add classes to the next term?
Whether a school is transitioning from one term to another term or from one school year to another school year, Administrators have two options when it comes to classes:
- Create new classes one at a time
- Copy existing classes from a previous term
If your school has a large number of classes in each Term, it is significantly faster and easier to simply copy classes from a previous term and then make changes as necessary.
To copy classes from a previous term:
- Go to the Terms tab
- Select the term that you would like to copy classes from
- Click Copy Term Classes
- In the drop-down menu that appears, select the term that you would like to copy classes to
- If you would like all of your students to remain in the same classes as the previous term, check the box labeled “Keep students in the same classes”
- Click Copy Classes
If you are having trouble copying classes, please click here for more information.