1. We would like to give some of our staff access to student medical records, how can we do that?
2. How do Administrators access medical information?
While Full Administrators have access to all student medical records, Staff with Limited Administrator accounts must be manually granted access to the Medical section of Gradelink.
To give a Limited Administrator access to student medical records:
- Click the Staff tab
- Select the staff member who you would like to give access to student medical records
- In the Permissions menu, check the box labeled "Medical"
- Click anywhere on the page to automatically save
Note: The Medical section is located in the Students tab. Therefore, in order to access medical records, a Limited Administrator needs access to the Students tab, too.