1. How do I change a class name on the transcripts?
2. How do I change the units/credits on a class in transcripts?
3. How do I change the Grade Scale on a class in transcripts?
Gradelink allows Administrators to make adjustments to classes using the Transcripts tab.
- Go to the Transcripts tab
- Click on Edit Classes at the top of the page
- Select the Term that the class belongs to
- Select the Class
- Make your changes
- Click Save Changes
Note: If you edit a 'real' class (i.e., a class that appears in the Classes tab), any changes you make will also appear on the transcript.
Note: Edits made to classes through the transcripts tab will remain in effect even if you re-conclude the edited class.