Gradelink has the ability to integrate with Renaissance Learning's STAR360 platform.
The sync pushes data (Students, Staff, and Class titles) from Gradelink to Renaissance Learning to make testing easier. Scores from Renaissance Learning are not pushed back to Gradelink.
Log into your Renaissance Learning account and get the following information:
- FTP Server address
Send this information to your rep. at Gradelink who will enter it into Gradelink on your behalf.
Customer care will enable "Course Codes" on the Classes tab for you.
For reference, this is found at your customer care rep to go to Settings > Glint > check, "Show "Course Code" field on Classes page".
Add appropriate course codes to your classes based on the list below. Only classes with course codes found in the list below will be synced with Renaissance Learning.
- Math (Use this code for all math and algebra classes)
- LanguageArts (Don't include a space between "language" and "arts". Use this code for classes that include English, Language, Reading, Vocabulary, Penmanship, Handwriting, Phonics, Spelling, Grammar, Writing, and Literature).
- Science (Use this code for all science and STEM classes).
- Health (Use this code for all health classes)
My data didn't sync. What should I do?
If your data didn't sync, check the following:
1) You need to have at least one term active. Go to the Terms tab, and make sure one term is active.
2) You need to have classes in the active term. Go to the Classes tab, and make sure there are classes in that term.
3) The classes need to have course codes applied. The spelling of the code must exactly match the list provided.
4) Students need to be populated in the classes. Click on the class to see who is populated in the class. The names of the students will be found on the right. If no one is populated in the class, it will not sync.
How often is data from Gradelink synced with Renaissance Learning
Data from Gradelink is pushed to Renaissance Learning every evening around midnight.
What method is used to sync
Data syncs using the RDI method.