1. I want to remove an assignment from my Gradesheet.
2. How do I delete a grade?
For Standard grade sheets, a new column is added whenever a new Assignment is created. For information about the two types of grade sheets, please click here.
In order to delete an entire column, you must delete the assignment it is associated with. To do so, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on the GradeSheet tab.
2. Select the appropriate class.
3. Click on the title of the Assignment you would like to delete.
4. Click Delete this Assignment and hit "Confirm" if a second window pops up.
The column associated with that assignment will no longer appear on the GradeSheet.