The GradeSheet

How do I delete an entire column of grades?
Possible Scenario(s):  1. I want to remove an assignment from my Gradesheet. 2. How do I delete a grade? Solution: Administrators will have to acc...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:57 PM
Identifying Grade Sheets
After logging in as a Teacher, navigate to the GradeSheets tab on the left side of the page. Select the desired class from the blue Classes drop-dow...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:51 PM
Projected Semester Grade
To display the Projected Semester Grade on a class GradeSheet: As an Administrator, navigate to the Terms tab on the left side of the page. Select...
How do I access a teachers grade sheet?
Scenario: How do I access a teachers grade sheet? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. Click on the staff tab. 2. Click on the teachers name. 3. Cli...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:58 PM
Why is the grade sheet cell alignment off?
Scenario: Why is the grade sheet cell alignment off? Solution: You will need to the adjust the zoom of the browser. Example of Google Chrome below. ...
Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 4:22 PM
Am I able to individually conclude a student?
Scenario: Am I able to individually conclude a student? Solution: Teachers can also conclude a student individually if the option is enabled by an ...
Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Standard Class Grade Sheets vs. Custom Class Grade Sheets
Custom Classes are classes that are considered non-academic.  They are typically used for assessing performance in areas such as Effort, Character, Work Hab...
Why are my students receiving above 100% on the grade sheet?
Possible Scenario: Why are my students receiving above 100% on the grade sheet? Solution: To correct this please follow the steps below. 1. Click ...
Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 10:59 AM
How do I export a copy of my grade book?
Possible Scenario: 1.  How do I export my GradeSheet? 2.  Can I download the GradeSheet to my computer?  How?  Solution: You can export your GradeShe...
Wed, May 2, 2018 at 4:49 PM
Grade missing from a Report Card or Gradesheet
Sometime a grade may not appear on a student's report card or grade sheet. If you notice an assignment with a blue font, Gradelink recognizes the a...