Why are my students receiving above 100% on the grade sheet?
There are two likely reasons that a student is receiving above 100% on the grade sheet:
- A Curve has been applied to the entire class;
- A significant amount of Extra Credit has been entered.
To check if a Curve has been applied to the class, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on the GradeSheet tab.
2. Click on title Class Grade.
3. Put a zero (0) in the field New Class Curve and hit Submit.
If students are receiving a grade higher than 100% as a result of extra credit assignments, that is most likely intentional on the Teacher's part. However, Administrators have access to a setting that restricts student grades to no more than 100%. For more information on this setting, please click here.