1. How do I activate or deactivate a term?
2. When should we deactivate our terms?
3. Why do I need to deactivate a term?
By default, Teachers will only have access to classes associated with the active term. That is why it is important to activate and deactivate the appropriate terms as you progress through the school year. While it is possible to have multiple terms active at the same time, depending on the number of classes assigned to each teacher, the interface could become cluttered very quickly so Gradelink doesn't typically recommend having more than one active term.
Activating or Deactivating a Term is very simple:
- Go to the Terms tab
- Select the term you would like to activate or deactivate from the list on the right
- Check or uncheck the box labeled Active
- Click Save Changes