Miscellaneous Settings

How do I change the effort tab's categories?
Scenario: How do I change the effort tab's categories? Where can I change the effort description? Solution: 1. Click on the Settings tab. 2....
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 3:08 PM
WISE Data - Setup
WISE Data - Set up NOTE: Your school will need to contact the DPI and subscribe to Gradelink as your SIS vendor. Nothing below can be done until this is...
Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 1:11 PM
Customize Your School's Contact Information
The School name and address comes from the School Profile.  To edit click the Settings tab then the School Profile button in the bottom left. ...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:47 AM
Manage Class Category
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click on the Class Category button. Alter the Effort category to match your school's criteria. Note...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:17 PM
Manage Numbered Comments
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click on Numbered Comments button. Modify the the Numbered Comments to fit your school. Click Save Cha...
Manage Races
Race Codes can be configured from the "Settings" tab.    Adding and Editing New Race Codes Click the "Settings" tab Click the &...
School Profile
Navigate to the Settings tab.  Click on the School Profile button. School Name. Address of the School. Phone Numbers. Princ...
Remove all References to Parents (Adult Students)
Contact Gradelink Support and we will update this for you:
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:29 AM
How do I get a Gradelink logo button for our Website?
Scenario: How do I get a Gradelink logo button for our Website? Solution: Send an email to service@gradelink.com and request a Gradelink logo button.
Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:46 PM
How can I add a racial designation?
Possible Scenario(s):  1. There aren't enough race codes in Gradelink. 2. I see only 6 or 7 race choices. I want more inclusion and diversity. ...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:30 AM