Family/Parent Accounts

Family/Parent Accounts Overview
Gradelink helps Families stay up-to-date with their children's current academic progress.  Whenever a Student Account is added to Gradelink, a Fami...
Thu, May 23, 2019 at 12:31 PM
What is the difference between a Family Account and a Student Account?
Scenario: 1. What is the difference between a Family Account and a Student Account? Solution: Family/Parent Accounts and Student Accounts share many o...
Thu, May 23, 2019 at 2:41 PM
What is the difference between Family 1 and Family 2?
Every Student in Gradelink has a Family/Parent associated with their account. The Family 1 Account has complete access to the student's data, includin...
Fri, May 24, 2019 at 9:56 AM
Adding a second Family Account
Scenario: 1. How do I add a second family account? 2. Where do I go to add a second family account? Solution: Adding a second Family Account is incre...
Fri, May 24, 2019 at 10:36 AM
Reset a Student or Family Password
Scenario: 1. A student has forgotten their password, can we reset it and create a new one? 2. Where do I go to reset a parent's password? Solut...
Fri, May 24, 2019 at 1:50 PM
Locking/Unlocking a Family or Student Account
Scenario: 1. How do I lock or unlock a family account? 2. How do we lock or unlock a student's account? Solution: Family and Student Accounts...
Fri, May 24, 2019 at 12:22 PM
Change "Mother/Father" to "Parent 1/Parent 2"
Scenario: 1. Can we change "Mother" and "Father" to "Guardian" or "Parent"? Solution: Gradelink lets schools...
Fri, May 24, 2019 at 2:27 PM
Why does an inactive student still show up on the Family/Parent interface?
Scenario: 1. Why does an inactive student still show up on the on the Family/Parent interface? Solution: Inactive students will still show up on the F...
Fri, May 24, 2019 at 2:43 PM
FACTS Single Sign-on
Gradelink allows parents to easily login to their FACTS accounts through Gradelink using the free FACTS Single Sign On integration. Please note that this in...
Thu, May 23, 2019 at 11:55 AM