Parent/Family Accounts

How to Configure Parent Email Alerts
When logged in as a parent, click on the Alerts tab. Make sure the correct class is selected at the top. Apply the various alerts you would...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 10:32 AM
Add Second Family Account
To create the Family 2 login: Go to the Students tab Click on the Student's name Click Login Info at the top Click “Add a second famil...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:29 AM
Why does an inactive student still show on the student selector on the parent side?
Scenarios: 1. Why does an inactive student still show on the student selector on the parent side? Solution: The student still shows on the pa...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:30 AM
View/Export Sent Alerts
Navigate to the Students tab and click a student. Click the Academics sub-tab. Click on the Alert Log. To export this log, click on ...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 10:32 AM
Change "Mother/Father" to "Parent 1/Parent 2"
Navigate to the Students tab. Click on Admin. Check the check box, "Generalize Guardian Labels".
How do I create another family login?
Scenarios: 1. I have parents who are separated, how do I give them two logins? 2. How do I create another family account? Solution: Create a famil...
Family 1 vs. Family 2
Family 1 has access to: The student Siblings Billing Re-enrollment Family 2 has access to: The student Sib...
Lock/Unlock Family Account
To lock and unlock a family account, navigate to the Students tab and select the student. Click on the Login Info. To lock, click on the pad...
Reset a Family Password
Navigate to the Students tab and click on a student. Click on the Login Info sub tab. Click on the password field to enter in a new password. ...
How do I add a second family account?
Scenario: How do I add a second family account? Where do I go to add a second family account? Solution: 1. Go to the Students tab 2. Click on the...