1. How do you delete a term?
Generally speaking, it is not necessary to delete terms in Gradelink: there is no limit to the number of terms you can create, and once a term has finished all you need to do is mark it as inactive.
While Gradelink does allow you to delete terms, it's important to note that the only way to do so is to remove or delete every class in that term.
- Click the Classes tab on the left sidebar and select the Term you’d like to delete from the Term drop-down menu.
- Proceed to individually delete every class by clicking the Delete button.
- Once all classes have been deleted, select the Terms tab on the left sidebar.
- If all classes have been deleted, the Delete button should become available.
Note: By default, Gradelink will not allow you to delete classes that have any grade or attendance date. The only ways to delete these classes is to either remove all of the data or to active the setting "Temporarily allow deletion of students or classes that contain data" in the Settings tab.