Sometimes a parent of an existing student accidentally fills out and submits an application through the New Enrollment registration portal instead of the Re-Enroll tab in the parent portal. In this scenario, you can import the information from the new enrollment application to the student's existing student profile found in the Students tab in Gradelink.
1. Click the EnrollMe tab on the left sidebar.
2. Select the student application that you want to import as a re-enrollment (a selected application will be highlighted in yellow).
3. On the Workflow sub-tab at the top of the page, change the student's form status from Approved to Started.
4. In the drop-down menu titled Link to Student (Import as reenrollment) (next to the Form Status drop-down menu), select the student's existing student profile.
5. Change the student's status back to Approved.
6. Click the Import sub-tab at the top of the page.
7. Click the Create Import button.
8. Click the Run Import button.