The Student Information Report (also known as the Emergency Card) is useful for sharing emergency contact information as well as student medical information. This report can be shared with teachers and is available both online in digital form and in an offline, printable form.
To get started:
- Go to the Students tab
- Select a student from the list on the left
- With the Main sub-tab selected, click on Reports
- There are two versions of the report: one with and one without medical information. Select the appropriate report.
- Select the student or students you'd like to generate a report for.
- Click Run / Refresh Report
If you would like to export the report, click on the floppy disk icon near the top of the page and then select a format: Gradelink can export the report as a Word, Excel or PDF file.