- Seamlessly integrated with Gradelink.
- Accept echeck/ACH or Credit Card payments at low rates.
- Parents can pay school balances directly from within Gradelink.
- Integrated with EnrollMe – collect registration fees when prospects apply.
- Fast, Free Setup: 10 min application, typically with instant approval.
- Parents can see their balance and statements from their Gradelink login anytime. Statements and balances reflect fees recorded by bookkeeper in the Financial tab.
- Parents can make one-time payments from the Gradelink login. Payments can be made via ACH or Credit Card.
- Parents can set up an AutoPay plan for recurring monthly payments. Payments can either be charged to a credit card, or set up as ACH payments using a bank account.
- When parents make a payment for multiple items, they must specify the items in the comments for the book keeper. For example, if a parent pays $800 total and $100 is for a field trip and $700 is for tuition, they would need to specify that in the comments for the book keeper just as they would specify it in the memo line of a paper check.
- When payments are made online via Gradelink Payments, the funds are available in the school’s bank account within a few days. However, the ledger is not updated automatically. At present, the book keeper must manually update the ledger by referring the “payments” tab so that statements for parents reflect what has been paid. In the future the book keeper will not need to manually update the ledger because it will be automated.
- Payments are processed by our partner PaySimple. All training and support is provided by Gradelink. PaySimple is the one who will charge the school each month but parents will NEVER see PaySimple’s nor Gradelink’s name on their statements – it will always be Schools’s name.
Contact Gradelink to to get started!