- Click New Post to start a new post.
- First, you'll want to enter a title for the post using the text field at the top left
Next, you'll enter the contents of the post in the Post Editor:
Some important tools you should take note of include:
- The Preview button, which allows you preview how your post will appear to Students and Parents.
- The Undo button.
- Common text editing tools, including adding Bold, Italic, or Underlined text.
- Text Alignment tools, for aligning any text to the left, right, or center margins.
- The Link button, for creating a hyperlink to another webpage.
- The Upload Image/File button.
- Additional Text tools such as Font and Size.
When you’re done buildling your post, click the Preview button at the top to make sure it’s ready to go. To make it visible to students and parents, click the Publish button.
The people who are reading your School News page and Teacher Pages will only see one post at a time, but can access all published posts using the arrows to the left and right of the title field. Additionally, all prior posts are saved indefinitely and can be edited and re-published later.
Previous Topic: Turning on Features and Enabling Visibility | Next Topic: Add Images to a Post